Organise how your customers view the menus on your store. You can reorder, edit, link, add and delete all menu items.
How to organise your store menus:
- Go to Customise > Menu Builder
- There are 2 menus to organise - Main (often seen at the top of your store) and Footer (at the bottom of your store)
- By default, all of your visible Collections will be ordered under the 'Shop' item in the Main menu
- Drag to reorder individual menu items, or drag connected items by moving the top one. You can build multi-level menus this way too.
- To Add Another Menu Item, click the button and choose where it links to and type in a label
-- By default, any new menu item's visibility will need to be turned ON by clicking the eye icon
- You can edit or delete any menu items (including changing the item's label) by clicking the icons on the right
For more handy Guides and Articles, check out Kong Academy.