Add variations to your Product, like colour, size or a custom option.
How to add variations to your Product:
- Go to Manage > Products > Add New Product
- Enter your Product name and description
- Scroll down to the Product Details area
- If your Product only comes in one version, you can keep the first tab selected and complete the details about your Product
- If your Product has any variations, such as colour or size, select the second tab "Yes, this product comes in multiple versions"
- Use the Option Type dropdown menu on the left to select how your Product varies, e.g. Colour, or create your own custom Option Type
- Enter the properties of your selected Option Type, into the text fields on the right, e.g. Red, Green, Blue
- You can drag to reorder these Option Choices, as well as reordering multiple Option Types
- You can add another Option Type, followed by more Option Choices. You can delete these anytime.
- You can choose to set default values for the variants you are about to create, by ticking the checkbox
"I want to set default values for all my variants"
-- Alternatively, you can manually enter all details later by not checking this box
- Click Create Variants
- A table will generate containing your new variant combinations, for which you can individually edit details by clicking the Edit icon
- If you want to recreate a different set of variants, simply re-enter the Option Types and Choices and click Create Variants
- If you don't want to include any variant combinations on your store, uncheck the box next to each variant
- Complete the rest of the page
For more handy Guides and Articles, check out Kong Academy.