Collections can be used to group products together and will appear as links in your menus.
How to create a Collection:
- Go to Manage > Collections
- Give your new Collection a name and description and, if you like, an image
- Scroll down to the Products area
- If you want to manually create a Collection by adding Products one by one, keep the first tab selected
- You can choose which Products you want to include in the Collection by using the dropdown menu and then clicking Add Another Product
- You can reorder by dragging Products and delete them by using the icon
-- This is the order they will appear in your store
- To create a Smart Collection, select the tab "Let's create some rules!"
- You can choose how you want to define this Collection by using the dropdown menu, e.g. Product Price
- If you select Product Price, you will need to choose an operator, e.g. 'Less Than', and then enter the value in the field below
- If you select something like Product Type, you can then choose which products defined by that criteria will be added to the Collection
- Complete the rest of the page
For more handy Guides and Articles, check out Kong Academy.