Add your store's logo and automatically create a colour palette, built into your Theme Editor.
How to add your logo:
- Go to Settings > Store Settings
- Scroll down to the Logo area
- Click on the 'Choose Image' button and a File Browser will appear
- Select your logo image (accepted file formats are JPG/JPEG, PNG, GIF)
-- You can also drag your logo straight onto the thumbnail or button to upload it
- Your file will automatically upload
- Click 'Nice logo! Can we get you a colour palette with that'? to generate a palette based on your logo
- You don't have to use this palette but it will automatically save in your Theme Editor (Customise > Theme Editor) to help you brand up your store!
For more handy Guides and Articles, check out Kong Academy.